Yoga and Pilates Retreat in Croatia
Soak in the Mediterranean culture, history, and the amazing food of this region; enjoy an afternoon at the beach and yoga / pilates twice a day with views of the sea and of the beautiful Croatian coastline.
Participants will be staying at a family run boutique villa/ hotel right outside of Dubrovnik, one of the most beautiful towns in Mediterranean with its impressive architecture, stunning coast and delicious restaurants. We'll organize daytrips to charming nearby towns such as Cavtat, explore different beaches, take a boat trip to beautiful Elaphiti Islands or go for a bike ride by the sea. The surrounding area in Dubrovnik has plenty to offer and to discover, but this is your holiday – it's completely up to you to enjoy as you like, perhaps just relaxing by the pool with a book or getting a relaxing massage at the hotel spa.
Yoga and Pilates for Balancing Your Health
Participants of all yoga and pilates levels from beginners to advanced are welcome. We modify classes according to your level so that everyone will have the chance to participate at their own pace. Our retreats are easygoing and everything is optional.
- Gourmet organic Mediterranean breakfast / dinner
- Daily morning and evening yoga / pilates classes
- Luxurious accommodation
- Free use of private beach with beds and umbrellas
- Exploring Dubrovnik and Elaphiti Islands
- Optional workshops on Emotional Intelligence, Body Wisdom and Heart Intuition
- 7 day(s) with instructions
Retreat Typical Itinerary
- 8.00 am - 09.15 am : Morning active pilates class
- 09.30 am - 10.30 am : Breakfast
- 10.30 am. - 12.00pm : Optional Seminar / Workshops
- 12:00 am - 6 pm : Free time, pool, beach, town, spa, shopping, sightseeing
- 6.00 am - 7.00 pm : Evening restorative yoga class
- 7.00 p.m. - 7.30 pm : Meditation / Breathing techniques
- Evening : Dinner and free time
Free time, options, and extra activities
Below are some options for your free time and extra activities. Some of these options may include additional costs. If you have any inquiry or you would like to make further arrangements, you can do so by contacting us at email@example.com.
Day trips to local towns
Take a day trip to one of the nearby towns of Cavtat or discover the glory of Dubrovnik's rich history.
Take a day trip to stunning Elaphiti Islands and swim in pristine waters of Lopod Island with turquoise sandy beaches.
Grab a bike from our hotel and take a ride along the unspoiled Croatian coast, wander into a nearby fishing village or hillside town and stop to taste their local food.
Take some time out and treat yourself to a rejuvenating massage or beauty treatment at the hotel's luxury spa.
This retreat takes place between April and October each year.
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or give us a call on 07920112470.
Getting to Dubrovnik
Several airlines fly to Dubrovnik from various European cities. Some low cost airlines also have direct flights, including Easyjet, which has a flight from London.